No Longer Accepting Applications
The Equestrian Canada (EC) Communications Coordinator is responsible for delivering on diverse communications objectives through high-quality content creation. As a key member of our national communications team, the successful candidate will work closely with colleagues to deliver results in a multitude of areas, including equestrian sports reporting, marketing, corporate and promotional content creation, e-news and website content.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate professional with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Highly developed writing skills and a commitment to language quality are the top priority; equestrian knowledge is strongly preferred. Other vital strengths include accomplished storytelling skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while respecting deadlines.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in the area of journalism or communications
- Minimum two (2) years in a similar position
- Superior writing and editing skills, knowledge of CP Style and an obsession with language uniformity
- Equestrian knowledge strongly preferred
- Bilingualism required
- Advanced knowledge of office and communications software, including MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and Content Management Systems
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of integrity and consistent professionalism expressed at all times, ensuring that EC is portrayed in a positive manner
- Positive attitude, desire to improve and work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
2 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
2 hours ago