Director of Ticket Sales
How to apply
The Lynchburg Hillcats are looking for a leader in Sales and Ticketing. Leadership has never been more important in business than it is today. We believe a strong leader is able to share a vision that will help their team flourish in these unique and trying times. We also believe a strong leader will find tremendous success by helping others achieve their goals. We are looking for someone to lead and train employees in sales with integrity.
- Ability to manage all aspects of ticketing and CRM in our ticketing software system and be able to teach others how to use the ticket selling functions and CRM functions.
- Will plan, create and execute sales campaigns, will train staff on these sales campaigns and motivate staff to excel.
- Will assist in overseeing the training and improvement of ticket office staff.
- Will manage all event ticket financial reconciliations for the company President/GM and report on a timely basis.
- Will ensure that we are maximizing the sales tools and database of our ticket sales software vendor.
- Ability to mine data and develop a continue stream of targets to sell tickets too and to assign to Account Managers.
- Ability to thoroughly plan, create and execute, on-time, ticket sales plans.
- Ability to thoroughly plan, create, and execute, on-time, group sales ticket sales campaigns for assigned groups and themed promotions.
- Ability to sell season tickets to fans and to corporate customers.
- Oversee and assist with gameday responsibilities as assigned. These could include but not be limited to supervising gameday sellers, selling tickets, managing will call, assisting with group outings etc.
- Create, attend and execute ticket selling events at sponsor locations and other viable targeted events.
- Keep account records updated in ticketing system to reflect customer service interaction and touch points.
- Keep sales records updated within the ticketing system to reflect sales you’ve secured.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor and President & Managing Partner.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to manage to a budget, create strategies, and execute plans.
- Ability to reach out to the community to develop relationships and make lasting connections.
- Self driven and self-motivated.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a leadership/supervisory position in a sales-driven environment.
- Ticket Return knowledge is preferred.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
4 hours ago