The Executive Director (ED) will lead and manage the operations of the Pickleball Canada Organization in accordance with its constitution, by-laws, governance structure and strategic direction.
The ED reports to the Executive Committee and the Board of Pickleball Canada. The ED is accountable to the Board for implementing decisions made by the Board and will be evaluated against a set of agreed-upon key performance indicators.
- A minimum of five to seven years of experience and success in sports administration, management and leadership
- Extensive experience in program planning and operations
- Skills in office systems and procedures, Google Suite
- The ability to communicate in French is desirable but not essential
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
2 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
1 hour ago