Box Office Manager
Wichita Wind Surge
How to apply
The Box Office Manager will be responsible for all aspects of ticketing for the Wichita Wind Surge. This position will report to the General Manager and work collaboratively with other members of the organization.
This is a full-time exempt position with competitive benefits and paid time off. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as needed for team and other community events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage box office operations for all events at Riverfront Stadium
- Oversee Tickets.com ticketing system for all events.
- Maintain customer database.
- Cultivate relationships with season ticket and other plan holders.
- Develop strategies for increasing single ticket and other plan sales.
- Prepare daily and weekly sales reports.
- Forecast and communicate projected event attendance to appropriate departments.
- Provide customer service to all ticket holders and purchasers as necessary.
- Hire, train and oversee box office staff.
- Some ticket selling may be required.
- Collaborate with other members of the staff as and when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years working in a box office, preferably at the manager level.
- Previous experience with Tickets.com required.
- Previous experience with GiveX loaded value preferred.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to present a positive and professional image of the organization.
- Passionate about ticketing and events.
- Able to work both individually and in a collaborative environment.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft office suite.
- Successful completion of pre-employment comprehensive background check.
- Must be legally authorized or able to obtain authorization to work in the US.
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
11 hours ago