Assist the Football Security & Facilities department personnel with facility maintenance and repair coordination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot various maintenance or repair needs and provide solutions for remedy.
- Complete minor repairs on plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems as needed.
- Complete or coordinate the repair and/or painting of doors, windows, walls, ceilings, clocks and other items as needed.
- Coordinating the repair and painting of doors, windows, walls, ceilings, clocks, and other parts of the facility as needed.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance and repairs on Texans owned equipment or facilities.
- Assist Equipment department personnel at practice and on gameday by assisting with first-down markers, shagging balls, setting up equipment for different drills and helping with pre-game warm-ups.
- Liaison with NRG Park staff to coordinate maintenance on Aramark or NRG Park owned equipment or facilities.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Methodist Training Center HVAC systems and in-depth knowledge of the maintenance agreement with the manufacturer and service providers to ensure continuous operation.
- Liaison with practice dome manufacturer regarding the dome warranty and inspections, maintenance and best practices for repair.
- Serve as the primary liaison for our housekeeping contractor staff.
- Assist grounds crew staff as needed.
- Assist Director of Security & Facility Operations as needed.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and/or or premises and not in a telecommuting manner.