No Longer Accepting Applications
- Planning and executing all promotional/theme nights
- Executing all on field promotional activities; Creating between inning contests that are entertaining and engaging to fans.
- Coordinate with the production team
- Writing the nightly script
- Uploading videos, music, and more into the video board and music systems
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Develop new and innovative ideas for fan engagement, interaction, and ballpark entertainment.
- Assist in supervision of promotions gameday staff and interns.
- Work with the Social Media Manager and Interns with gameday post.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Sports Management, Marketing or related field
- Strong ability to communicate
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented person to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Drive, determination, and a strong work ethic
- Willingness and ability to listen and learn
- Ability to work long hours, including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Experience writing game script at the college, semi-pro, or professional level