No Longer Accepting Applications
- Meet or exceed specified daily call expectations
- Meet or exceed specified weekly sales appointment expectations
- Meet or exceed yearly sales goals
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities
- Maintain and grow a number of existing Bulls clients
- Effectively execute sales campaigns
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects
- Assist customer service efforts at multiple points in the year
Position requires strong communication and organizational skills as this individual will be expected to present sales material to large groups and clients. Proficiency in basic computer software skills is necessary. Must have excellent customer service skills, as well as a creative, positive, friendly, and helpful attitude. The ability to work as a team player is essential.
During the baseball season, this individual must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays; have the ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs., will pull tarp as needed. A college degree in sports management/marketing, business, or a related field, two years of high-level sales success is required.