This position is responsible for producing, filming, editing, and distributing creative video for the purposes of In-Game Entertainment, Corporate Partnerships, Social Media, and other internal departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creatively produce, film, execute all aspects of post-production for In-Game Entertainment, Rockies broadcast commercials, sponsored/non-sponsored video elements, social media, and other departments.
- Film, light, stage, and gaff all video field productions.
- Preproduce, script, and plan video concepts, features, and commercials.
- Distribute finalized digital copies delivery of videos to MLBAM, YouTube, clients, vendors, distributors or internal Colorado Rockies departments within as required.
- Ingest and assist in maintaining online video library.
- Maintain field equipment such as cameras, lenses, lights, green screen, etc.
- Research and assist available technological/production improvement options for both the department and the Rockies organization.
- Write, and communicate ideas for sponsored in-game features to Corporate Partnerships to gain more sponsorships.
- Effectively communicate and work diligently as an effective team member.