How to apply
The primary role of this position is to generate new business through the selling of ticket-based products: memberships (season tickets, partial plans, etc.) and groups. In this role, you will be responsible for a new sales goal with revenue generated from B2B and B2C calls, personal prospecting calls, email marketing, face-to-face & virtual presentations, out-of-office appointments, in-arena tours, sales influencer events, networking, and referrals. Account Executives will perform basic office functions as needed and be challenged to create new ideas to increase sales.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Prospect, qualify leads, and set face-to-face appointments to drive new business.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales & service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, data capture and personal database management.
- Meet or exceed daily call, appointment, and activity expectations.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and long-term sales goals.
- Maintain detailed account records in designated platforms.
- Perform game-day responsibilities, including client & prospect entertainment, service table coverage, and assisting in the facilitation of some group and special interest offer experiences.
- Provide legendary, best-in-class service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role requires the availability to work home games, which may include nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 1 years in professional sales, preferably within sports & entertainment, and preferably with group sales experience.
- Event planning and campaign management experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including CRM (such as Salesforce) and Archtics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service, presentation, and resolution skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within an organization and throughout the community.
- Flexibility with changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- A self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Lifting 25lbs or more may be required.
- Ability to address, adapt to, and overcome challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for driving results
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrates Chicago Blackhawks core values of integrity, curiosity, empathy, collaboration, and originality