How to apply
The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must have a strong understanding of social media platforms and digital trends. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining high standards in all work. Needs to be able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Responsible for growing and maintaining the Commanders’ presence on TikTok
- Assist the Social Media Team in creation and development of content to distribute across all social media platforms, including a focus on our ancillary accounts (FedExField and Major Tuddy)
- Must be efficient in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere to assist the Social Media Team in graphic creation and template updating as well as video editing
- Monitor daily content and fan engagement on various social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Research and share emerging social media practices and trends with the rest of the Social Media Team.
- Track and monitor success of online initiatives using various analytic tools to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to find areas for improvement.
- Assist with other duties as necessary.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms.
- Capacity to think creatively and contribute new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to edit video/graphics in Adobe Premiere/Photoshop
- Detail-oriented and strong organization and project management skills.
- Must possess superior writing skills and editorial judgment.
- Strong knowledge of sports and football.