As the Director of Ticket Sales at Holy Cross Athletics, you will lead revenue generation efforts through single game, group, and season ticket sales while spearheading strategic marketing initiatives to promote ticket theme nights, flash sales, and themed discount ticket plans. This role encompasses managing all aspects of ticket operations, client hospitality, and fulfillment, ensuring exceptional service and experiences for fans and stakeholders. We are seeking a driven individual looking to impact Holy Cross Athletics' passionate fan and alumni base through these exciting experiences.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales strategies to achieve revenue targets for single game, group, and season tickets.
- Lead sales generation in prospecting, negotiating, and closing ticket sales deals.
- Analyze market trends and customer behavior to identify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Sports Management, Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Past internship, part time, or full time experience in sales, corporate sales, sponsorship, or partnership development
- Comparable organizational skills to control and implement multiple partnership elements
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close complex deals with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Passion for sports and a deep understanding of the collegiate athletics landscape is a plus.