OvertimeOvertime – Marketing and Ad Sales Manager Overtime
No Longer Accepting Applications
Overtime is looking for a Marketing & Ad Sales Manager to support the team’s Marketing & Sales Strategy efforts. We’re looking for someone who paints a story through RFP submissions and presentation slides, is a strong pre-sale project manager, and most importantly is a creative and strategic thinker who brings fresh solutions and measurable results to our clients. You will understand agencies/clients’ challenges and develop a narrative that makes them feel heard; deliver against their objectives; and illuminate Overtime’s creative potential, desirable audience, and measurable value. Our team is currently working remotely, so you’ll start out working from home, and eventually transition to working in our LA office when it reopens to the whole staff.
Overtime is a sports network for the next generation of fans. We use tech, new platforms, and new formats to drive more than 1 billion video views each month. Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms like Spark Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and Greycroft Ventures as well as industry leaders like Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony and the late NBA Commissioner David Stern.
What you’ll do
- Develop sellable integrated marketing opportunities, both proactively and reactively.
- Lead ideation and outside-the-box brainstorming sessions that extract fresh thinking from attendees and result in actionable next steps.
- Architect concise and easy-to-understand deliverables for brand/agency partners.
- Make the following come to life:
- RFP submissions
- Proactive presentations and onesheets
- Go-to-market / general presentation slides
- Case studies
- Digestible research and stats
- Build collaborative, cross-functional internal relationships with sellers, planners, design, events, etc.
- Be an indispensable partner to the sales team: use your deep knowledge of marketing, content, social media trends, and sports to drive brand awareness and deliver integrated sales and marketing programs for brand/agency partners.
- Represent Overtime as a thought leader and leaned-in partner, crafting stories around our data and insights, brand integrations, social expertise, and the Gen Z /
- Millennial audience.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years in a similar publisher/media sales marketing role
- Delivery of strong RFP responses and other presentation materials.
- Creativity and strategic solutions.
- Passion for growth as a self-starter with a strong work ethic in a fast-paced, matrixed, entrepreneurial environment.
- A deep understanding of, and passion for Overtime.
- You play for the front of the jersey and see your success as inextricably tied to team success.