Part Time Personal Training / Strength & Conditioning Coach Training House
No Longer Accepting Applications
Training House is looking for ONE KEY Team player with a passion for learning, personal growth and helping others progress as athletes and active members of society. Many clients are youth. You must be able to provide appropriate developmental training for the age group you are working with. Additional screening may be requested for working with Youth.
Our business is growing, and we are looking for dynamic, driven individuals to help us grow! If you are looking for a new opportunity and want to take your profession to the next level we want to hear from you!
We are not about breaking people down and driving them into the ground with hard, intense HIIT style programming. (Anyone can provide a hard workout, the proof is all over YouTube). At Training House we are committed to providing high quality, evidence based Strength & Conditioning programming to EVERYONE we train. All clients must have an amazing EXPERIENCE and see RESULTS. WE GUARANTEE 100% CLIENT SATISFACTION.
What you should be aware of when applying to Training House:
- You get as much out of it as you put into it. Watch, shadow, ask questions, read books, engage in online support and learn (on your dime)
- You will be given non-stop feedback.
- You are a part of a team. You are not an independent trainer.
- You will be expected to step outside your own personal comfort zone, constantly learn and improve. This is not the place for EGOs.
- You will not wait for handouts. You will take advantage of support from management to build your hours. You will follow up with referrals promptly and provide communication with management on your past, current and future interaction with clients. You will follow up with leads and sell yourself as the high quality trainer that you are.
- You do not make excuses.
- You will show up.
- You will be present.
- You will walk the talk and provide a positive environment for Clients and your peers.
- You are a Strength & Conditioning Professional
Prerequisites – applicants with the following will be viewed favourably (saying that, in our experience sometimes the best trainers are those that are hungry to learn, possess an incredible work ethic and desire to go above and beyond to improve themselves. WE can build GOOD trainers, we cannot build GOOD personalities or work ethic):
- HKin / Kinesiology degree OR Degree/Diploma in a related field (Sport and
- Exercise Sciences, Clinical Exercise Physiology)
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Experience training in a one-on-one setting (1 year preferred)
- Experience coaching youth in a group environment
- Desire to learn from others and grow your training hours
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google Suite of Apps: Calendar/Docs/Gmail/Drive
- Outgoing personality. No drama. No victim mentality. Positive demeanour.