Television Producer The Washington Football Team
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Television Producer (TVP) is responsible for ensuring that diversified sports content is created for programming across multi-platforms and resonates with our target audience. The TVP will develop and leverage original IP for diversified sports content. This role will provide opportunities for quick turn, studio and field work.
- Coordinate production and execution of projects related to televised sports content for diversified programming efforts, and supervise all assigned aspects.
- Interface with all levels of production personnel to ensure a seamless and extremely well-organized production and post-production process.
- Facilitate efforts with associated digital and linear programming and broadcast elements; digital and on-air promotions; and sales, marketing and e-commerce campaigns.
- Execute tasks related to broadcast/shows, including working with other producers and editors to locate and organize footage.
- Partner with internal teams such as, Content, Operations, Social, Programming,
- Sales and Analytics, to plan, develop, and coordinate programming and campaigns.
- Participate in all aspects of editing of sports television and/or video segments, highlight packages, features, bumpers and teases, as well as cueing shots and properly securing footage to be used in such segments to help create required elements, including b-roll, highlights, and other visual images.
- Manage and direct the maintenance and organization of sports television and/or video graphics.
- Familiarity and/or previous experience working with television, video, production, etc.
- 1-2 years' experience working with large sports brand marketing/media accounts
- Creatively proficient with associated software programs, including AVID and Photoshop
- Must be willing to work in Ashburn, VA