No Longer Accepting Applications
Marketing Manager will help develop and manage cross departmental marketing plans that’s include content creation, paid advertising, social and digital promotion, ticket sales, partnership inclusion and event logistics. Marketing manager will help evolve our marketing planning, positioning and messaging and translate it into consistent tactical marketing across all customer and partner touchpoints. This includes setting and monitoring KPIs with our insights and analytics teams
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ideate, develop and execute marketing efforts, including creative campaigns and partnerships, that solve customer tensions, support our social mission and advance our business objectives.
- Develop and implement initiatives and campaigns to improve the customer experience, differentiate the brand, and drive sales. Will require collaboration across ticketing, partnerships, The Foundation, etc.
- Daily management of content calendars, asset creation for campaigns, and collaboration with internal and external creative partners.
- Support and collaborate with Sponsorship, Ticketing, Premium, Marketing, Game Presentation, and other departments as required.
- Demonstrated track record of executing on brand strategy, positioning, creative development, and multi-channel campaigns at scale and with impact.
- Develop unique omni-channel, consumer insight-led marketing programs that delight fans and deliver on KPIs.
- You are customer/ fan-obsessed—you are always looking for what makes people tick, and value the input of customer insights and analytics in your approach.
- You truly love marketing: you are passionate about how companies communicate to the world, are culturally aware and curious about what other brands are doing, and enjoy experimenting and learning.
- Belief in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back.
- Flexible: Switch gears on a moment’s notice and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Innovative: Be digitally led, but not digitally limited, to drive fan engagement, brand awareness, relevance and sales.
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field
- 6+ years of experience with a heavy focus on marketing that drives revenue, not just engagement
- Previous experience in marketing at a sports team a plus, with focus on partnership and ticketing marketing support
- Expert in campaign management and digital content
- Expert in ideation/development/execution of content platforms and amplification plans across all channels
- Understanding of changing social environment and emerging technologies and platform
Material and Equipment Used:
- Proficient in MS Office – heavy use of Excel and Power Point
- Proficient in MS Teams
- Strategic leader with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Zoomph, StellarAlgo)
- Ability to work nights, weekends and events as needed