Live Sports Event Coordinator
How to apply
- Move safe, efficient and quick with a sense of urgency throughout your work day.
- Depending on the event type, either work independently or collaboratively with a team of other contractors before, during, and after live events.
- Regularly stand, walk, climb stairs, and use hands for periods of time up to 12 hours.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with no assistance.
- Receive, transport, ship, and report equipment/materials/inventory before and after events.
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment and technology, including both apps and filming devices.
- Understand a problem and explain a solution with depth and detail.
- Maintain ongoing communication (live, phone, text, iPad) with BallerTV HQ before, during and after event days.
- Execute BallerTV live events and provide continuous improvement feedback to ensure coverage, quality and standardization at each event.
- Cultivate and grow relationships with internal and external BallerTV customers.
- Receive feedback from other consultants and management and adjust to it positively.
- Possesses a positive “winning” attitude and is seen as hard working for the success of others.
- Passionate about community, and have a clear understanding of the unifying power of live sports.
- Valid current driver’s license verification and completion of background check required upon offer.
- Minimum age to apply: 18 years old
- No relocation offered; BA/BS degree or working towards preferred.
- This position will be contracted by event with an hourly wage or flat rate.
- Work availability: Most of the days/hours worked are on weekends with a typical event going 2-4 continuous days starting on Thursday or Friday going to Sunday or Monday. Some events can be longer and/or on weekdays. A work day can start as early as 6am and finish as late as 10pm.
- Travel: Drive up to 40 miles without reimbursement.
- Familiarity with using iOS products.
- Skills: organization, multi-tasking, attention to detail, communication and interpersonal
- Experience in (live) event production, sports, or any customer facing position is a plus.