Front End Web Developer
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE)
No Longer Accepting Applications
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
- Contribute to the design, development and maintenance of the 76ers website (sixers.com) and mobile app
- Collaborate with stakeholders in marketing, sales, sponsorship, etc. in using the website and mobile app to deliver on key program initiatives
- Update and maintain 76ers microsites and related websites
- Coordinate with peers focused on the 76ers, New Jersey Devils and Prudential Center websites to ensure industry best practices for web and app development are followed
- Assist in posting content (videos, blogs, press releases, articles) to the website and mobile app
- Monitor, analyze and report on traffic and performance metrics for the website and mobile app
- Ensure that the 76ers website and app have no errors, broken links and are otherwise presented as best as possible
- Complete special projects related to company objectives as time and skills allow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Top notch programming skills
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Formstack, and app content management systems
- Understanding of user experience design best practices
- Experience with website performance and analytics
- Understanding of pixel tracking and tag management
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and experience with Adobe Photoshop are pluses.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with multiple projects and deadlines
- None Required
- Special Position Requirement
- Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Less than 25% of the time.
- This position is based in our Camden, NJ office. Office environment with flexible part-time work-from home opportunities. Enquire for more details.
University Of Toledo Athletics
- Job Title: Sales & Fan Services Associate – Practicum/Internship/Experience/Work Study Location: University of Toledo Ticket Office Fan Service Associate T...
3 hours ago