Manager, Accounts Receivable/Payables
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena
How to apply
- Manage and supervise the accounts payable/receivable department and staff in the organization.
- Serve as subject matter expert for accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions, system modules, and policies
- Ensure that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Oversee all tax-related processes, such as 1099 and unclaimed property filings.
- Oversee all payment transactions such as ACH, wires, corporate credit card, BTA and manual checks
- Keep track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
- Perform staff training, in addition to on-going on-the-job training for new employees and other employees, as needed.
- Review the monthly AR aging reports and generates monthly customer statements
- Assist with monthly status (aging) reports and month-end closing
- Reviews/approve credit memos, process AR corrections, review/post AR cash receipts to ensure the integrity of the AR subsidiary ledger.
- Administer Certify (expense reporting) and API (automated accounts payable) online systems; respond to user questions and issues timely; manage issues portals with vendors.
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Experience with on-line expense reporting and automated payables systems
- Working knowledge of internal accounting controls
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains and CashPro, a plus
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Six or more years of progressively responsible accounting experience, including responsibilities encompassing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Three or more years of process supervisory experience
How To Apply
Madison Mallards Baseball Club
- Every spring the Madison Mallards look for qualified, customer service oriented, and outgoing individuals to work at the Duck Pond during our next baseball season. All in...
4 hours ago