Equipment & Facility Coordinator
How to apply
- Assist with management, inventory, and accounting for all team gear and equipment usage.
- Assist with daily field & locker room set-ups (practices, games, and events).
- Efficiently control progression of training drills at first team training.
- Re-stock and maintain the condition of the team and staff locker rooms.
- Assist the Players and Staff with Away Game travel preparations.
- Assist with all home game preparations.
- Assist with planning, coordination and logistics for the annual MLS Preseason Events in Tucson.
- Assist the Soccer Operations Manager with player airport transfers, player meal procurement and player apartment needs when requested.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required. May be required to travel with the team.
- Maintain the integrity and cleanliness of the training facility including maintaining the custodial schedule, reporting maintenance needs, and supporting all departments in maintaining a high standard of environment.
- Lead by example in maintaining professional and courteous behavior at all times.
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- Have earned or are pursuing a Bachelor’s in Sports Management, Business, Economics, or other related degree.
- 1+ years of involvement in Sports or Event Planning.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft and Google editing platforms (e.g Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Intermediate skills in cost analysis and budgeting.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment with ever-changing needs.
- Team player who can pivot easily to assess priorities and provide immediate redirection when needed.