Boston Red Sox
How to apply
- Dedicate oneself to the successful individual development of each and every player on the team.
- Dedicate oneself and help fellow staff to understand and support all aspects of the Red Sox teaching philosophy.
- Creation and focus on organizational culture within the Fort Myers complex.
- Continue to understand and learn diagnostic reports, technology and data to better provide objective data to players and other staff.
- Creating curiosity and growth among both staff and players.
- Adhere to all organizational development guidelines during the course of each day and each season, including but not limited to: pitching usage guidelines, positional player usage guidelines and performance tracking responsibilities.
- Organization, planning, and execution of daily practice planning.
- Set example for organizational standards and code of ethics in all facets of job, including but not limited to: personal behavior on and off field, communication with players, interaction with umpires, interaction with affiliate officers, interaction with media, and interaction with fans.
- Assume responsibility for proactive intervention of player, staff or team related issues and communicate quickly and effectively with Director and Field Coordinator.
- Additional duties as assigned by Director, Player Development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity and comfort with baseball technology
- Spanish Speaking
- Growth Mindset/Curiosity
How To Apply
- Only freelancers located in these US State need apply: AZ, MI, ND, KS, VA We are looking for freelancers who are knowledgeable in sports along with having experience...
1 day ago
Best Of Legacy
- Reside in Kansas, North Dakota, Michigan, Arizona and Virginia, Our 15 year old company produces high-end scrapbooks for pro athletes from all major sports. The...
1 day ago