Quincy Gems Food and Beverage Internship
How to apply
Quincy Gems will play their 25th season in Quincy, IL. in 2021 at QU Stadium. We are looking for the next superstar On-Field Activities Coordinator Intern for our Summer 2021 season.
Here's what you can expect to get from us:
- High-quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
- Career guidance and coaching from upper management
- Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
- Experience in food and beverage management
Here's what you'll be doing/learning:
- Work with Food and Beverage Manager in Concession stands and bar area
- Experience in Food and Beverage preferred
- Work as a liaison between home office and stadium with regards to food and beverage
- Plan specials and work with management to create exciting opportunities for fans
- Desire to learn and grow
- Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
- Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to Quincy
- Knowledge of food safety preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and be punctual.
- Good time management skills
- Assist with inventory, food waste control, and food quality control
How To Apply
- The Ticketing Service Specialist is a part-time, event-based position that is responsible for ticket sales and guest services for shows or events. The amount of hours a...
5 hours ago