Social Media/Public Relations Intern
Rocket City Trash Pandas
The duration of the internship is from March to September 2021. The Social Media/Public Relations Intern will be paid hourly and work all Trash Pandas home games under supervision of the Social Media Manager. Game day responsibilities can include capturing content in and around Toyota Field (fan experience, game highlights, promotions and entertainment, player interactions, etc.), posting updates and announcements on Trash Pandas social media channels and TrashPandasBaseball.com, assisting with media relations before, during and after games.
- Shoot and post videos and photos for social media and other digital uses
- Clip and edit relevant game highlights
- Prepare press box for each game
- Assist media in press box as needed and coordinate post-game interviews
- Show the initiative to be creative and think outside the box
- Non-departmental responsibilities include assisting full staff with covering and uncovering the field in response to inclement conditions (tarp pulls)
- Other Duties as assigned
- Experience with posting on brand or team social media channels and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with writing press releases and/or game stories and recaps
- Strong familiarity with baseball
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work on short notice
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Must work well with others at all levels of organization
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Passion for Sports and Entertainment
How To Apply
- Only freelancers located in these US State need apply: AZ, MI, ND, KS, VA We are looking for freelancers who are knowledgeable in sports along with having experience...
1 day ago
Best Of Legacy
- Reside in Kansas, North Dakota, Michigan, Arizona and Virginia, Our 15 year old company produces high-end scrapbooks for pro athletes from all major sports. The...
1 day ago