Canadian Sport Institute Ontario
The Medical Coordinator, working on a high-quality preventative and reactive basis, is responsible for key processes required to provide sport medicine support services to high performance athletes. The Medical Coordinator works closely with in-house and external physicians and medical service providers to ensure athletes receive medical attention in a timely manner.
The Medical Coordinator work schedule will vary slightly from week to week depending on the medical clinic demands. A typical week will involve full-day on-site support Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and remote half-day support on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Support on Saturdays will be occasionally required to support athlete medical screenings. Most work will take place during normal office hours; however, support outside of office hours (evenings and weekends) may be required during emergency situations.
- Diploma in Medical Administration program or similar field of study an asset
- Training as a regulated health professional considered an asset
- Experience in a multidisciplinary clinic environment an asset
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and OneDrive)
- Experience with EMR (OSCAR preferred), OHIP billing an asset.
- Customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills (verbal, written)
- Detail oriented, organized and self-motivated
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, clients and vendors
- Knowledge of CSIO and the Canadian high performance sport system an asset
The University of Calgary
- The Manager, Partner & Guest Relations is a member of the Oval’s leadership team and contributes to the strategic direction and long term sustainability of the Olym...
3 hours ago
Climbing Escalade Canada
- The scope of this project is to design an engagement process involving CEC and its Provincial and Territorial partners in creating a two-phase research process. The final...
3 hours ago