Social Video Producer & Editor
Premier Lacrosse League
The Premier Lacrosse League is looking to hire a Social Video Producer/Editor who will work with the PLL production team creating content for all PLL team and league social channels, PLL broadcasts, as well as fulfill any internal needs
- Edit short and long-form PLL content.
- Will act as the day to day point of contact for social team video needs.
- Work with internal departments to fulfill all video requests.
- Create and deliver content to PLL and external partners.
- Fulfill all media requests for PLL Content.
- Live cut all PLL games sending content to the social media coordinators and creating game highlight recaps.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in social video production and editing
- Must have experience using the adobe suite /li>
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to shoot not required but a plus
- Comfortable interacting with external parties/partners on a day-to-day basis
- This position will not travel to all PLL games
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago