Madison Mallards Baseball Club
The Madison Mallards are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
Position: Part time
- Must be at least 18 years old with flexible schedule
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work hard, have fun, and learn
- Warehouse staff are responsible for the movement of product throughout the stadium as well as helping keep a clean and organized work environment. Warehouse staff consists of a keg moving crew (18 or older) who are responsible for changing and moving beer kegs to keep areas stocked throughout the duration of the event. Other warehouse staff will be responsible for transfer of non-beer related items from storage locations to various concessions locations throughout the park. This position requires heavy lifting (up to 165lbs.).
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
5 hours ago