Moto United Powersports
How to apply
The powersports industry is known to millions of people around the world as it offers a diverse portfolio of products and services. Products known to include boats, off-road vehicles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and more. Getting customers outside is the goal and our products do just that.
Do you have a passion for outdoor life? Those who enjoy, have grown up, riding ATVs, cycles and BMX machines are often wonderful employees because they love to engage others in their passion. We want you to share your passion for powersports and outdoor living with us and others at Polaris Dealers.
Dealership Description:Welcome to Moto United of South Valley! We are the Premier Powersports dealer in the Salt Lake area. We have put together a team of stellar professionals that know the ins and outs of everything Powersports and love helping people. We are a premier dealer of Polaris and other powersports dealers! We pride ourselves on superior customer service.
JOB SUMMARY : The Technician is responsible for building, repairing, and servicing machines. They must be up to date on warranty policies, unit safety updates, and product service trainings. They should enjoy learning new things and solving new challenges. They need to have strong time management skills, keep a level head, develop creative solutions, and provide strong customer service. A good technician adds value by increasing efficiency on service jobs to increase revenue and building customer relationships for long term loyalty.
- Diagnose and repair powersports and motorcycles with efficiency and accuracy.
- Accurately and clearly document repair findings and steps taken in repair orders.
- Communicate findings effectively with customers and staff.
- Work closely with parts department to order parts precisely and in a timely manner.
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership.
- Certified to work on major OEM brands
- Ability to read electrical schematics or willingness to learn
- Listens to customer and provide recommendations to meet their needs while achieving the goals of the dealership
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with customer Service or Sales,
- Must be familiar with motorcycles, ATV's, and Snowmobiles.
- Must be motivated and possess an outgoing personality.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
SKILL & KNOWLEDGE:
- Own set of tools
- Powersports brand certifications preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervisor.
- Work well with other technicians.
- Maintain organized, clean and safe work area.
- Attention to detail ad ability to multitask are a must.
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting aptitude
- Paid Time Off available after 1 year
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Employee discounts on machines/boats, parts, and service
- A variety of recognition programs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
How To Apply
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as golf course marking, tee and hole location selection, equipment set-up and developing operational plans Administer...
17 hours ago
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as tournament infrastructure and course marking and set-up Administer on-site responsibilities, such as player regist...
18 hours ago