Director, Sponsorship Sales
Lake County Captains
How to apply
Title: Director, Sponsorship Sales
Position in the corporate structure: The Corporate Sales Manager (the “Individual”) will report directly to the General Manager of the Lake County Captains (the “Company”).
Corporate Sales Duties:
- Generate successful sales results through the utilization of all available sales tools, devices, and products approved by management.
- Achieve all established personal sales and service goals assigned.
- Constantly prospect for new business leads and sales opportunities throughout Lake, Geauga, Cuyahoga and Ashtabula counties as well as research and contact regional and national organizations.
- Properly manage additional corporate sales duties on top of season ticket and group sales accounts as assigned.
- Assist with planning of weekly sales meetings and inventory management.
- Design effective corporate sales campaigns to work in achieving personal sales growth and to benefit and contribute to the overall corporate sales department.
- Report and communicate on a regular basis to the General Manager as to personal sales activity, programs, and results as it relates to personal sales goal status
- Attend weekly corporate sales meetings and report on personal new sales growth.
- Participate in on-site appearances and community promotions as needed, provided these present opportunities to grow the company’s sales effort.
- Ensure the Lake County Captains brand is displayed and represented at the highest level of professionalism when appearing in the community.
- Maintain an accurate database of all sold accounts and current/potential leads.
- Be a leader in selling corporate partnerships for Classic Park non-Captains game events.
- Identify and develop new corporate partners throughout the season with the goal of creating relationships to grow this year and in the future.
- Work with sales team to create and track inventory.
- Fully versed in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- General understanding of social media platforms and experience in using these tools to develop sales opportunities.
- Direct sales and inside call experience proven track record of generating personal sales growth in a professional sports or media environment.
- A positive outgoing attitude, excellent interpersonal communication and team working skills.
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, creativity and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks, team members, and events in an organized fashion.
- Work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago