Canadian Olympic Committee
The Financial Analyst, is the business partner of the Marketing, Digital, Communications and Governance departments and provides financial analysis and decision support to ensure delivery on objectives. Based in Toronto and reporting to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, the Financial Analyst participates in monthly department financial reviews delivering results commentary along with offering financial analysis and support. The ability to provide operational insights, financial modelling, data analysis, and support the budgeting and forecasting process is paramount to the success of the role.
- Degree or diploma in Accounting or accounting related studies from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Working towards CPA designation preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; including 1-2 years in a financial analyst role
- Skills and Abilities
- Strong team player with ability to tailor interpersonal skills to audience e.g. senior management, non-financial manager
- Innovative, proactive thinker able to prioritize with competing demands, deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of financial systems, ERP preferred
- Advanced Excel skills to provide financial modelling and analytical support
- Demonstrates and embodies the COC values of Accountability, Excellence, Fun, Respect and Bravery
Canadian Tire Corporation
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President Marketing, the Brand and Content Manager will be required to play a key role in developing and implementing communication campai...
9 hours ago
- Reporting to the Manager, Sport Development, the Student Engagement & Aquatics Guest Experience Agent oversees the day-to-day operations of the student engagement pr...
10 hours ago
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Working with the Sr. Communications Coordinator and Member Services Manager, the position is primarily administrative in nature and will provide support to the following ...
10 hours ago