Sales Revenue Analyst
No Longer Accepting Applications
We’re looking for a Sales Revenue Analyst to join the Media Planning & Inventory (MPI) team. The Sales Revenue Analyst will work closely with the Manager, Sales Reporting & Analytics in all MPI functions including reporting, analytics and modeling across all RSM’s platforms.
The Media Planning & Inventory team supports revenue generation through advertising sales by working collaboratively with the Rogers Media Sales Team to develop value-add reporting and analytics to deliver maximum yield and growth for Rogers Sports & Media Assets.
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting principles with excellent analytical capabilities and strong process documentation skills
- Experience in a corporate finance and / or planning environment is preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Intermediate/advanced Excel & Access skills for efficient data manipulation & modeling
- Self-starter who proactively adapts to a changing environment
- Media Industry experience an asset
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
7 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
7 hours ago