Rendering Software Engineer – SPORTS
Electronic Arts EA
No Longer Accepting Applications
You will be involved in architectural design, implementation, and debugging of rendering technology on multiple platforms; working with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to solve complex computer graphics problems. You will research and implement industry-leading rendering techniques. You will write technical design specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- 7-10+ years’ development experience
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience designing and implementing industry-leading graphics techniques and detailed knowledge of graphics hardware.
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra.
- Formal background in rendering with experience that may include modern shader pipelines, animation, skinning, lighting, special effects and tool development.
- Experience with Direct 3D, Open GL or equivalent.
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
6 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
6 hours ago