Senior Product Designer
Infront Sports & Media
No Longer Accepting Applications
Our Product Designers work together with our project teams to architect, design and produce award-winning visual solutions. This team is responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original design concepts, and leading presentations to clients.
We are fortunate to work with the world's leading sports, media and entertainment companies, many of whom operate 24/7. Because we work tirelessly to support our clients, there are times when we put in late night and weekend hours.
- Demonstrates and articulates understanding of layout, typography, colour, visual hierarchy and designing to a robust visual system
- Establishes art direction and defines the visual system
- Lead the creation of style guides, designs systems and/or other documentation necessary for final delivery to client, or handoff to development
- Demonstrates and articulates a strong understanding of information architecture, wireframes, user journeys and multi-step and cross-platform flows
- Assist in client workshops and discovery sessions and uses research insights into design decisions
- A capacity for strategic, conceptual and associative thinking, and the ability to translate this thinking into compelling visual designs and supporting documentation
- Shows initiative in the absence of clear direction, can identify patterns or trends
- Leads client-facing design critiques and discussions; can answer questions and provide the proper design rationale
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, whether in one-on-one or group situations
- Demonstrates UI/UX design expertise both in discussion and practice
- Effectively manages competing priorities, independently distinguishing what is important and urgent and executes accordingly