Marketing & Graphic Design Internship
How to apply
3STEP Sports, based in Wilmington, Massachusetts, is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation. 3STEP operates more than 1,100 events and dozens of clubs in a growing number of sports and currently serving more than 1.8 million youth athletes.
3STEP Sports is looking for an energetic marketing and social media intern to support the marketing staff in creating original digital content for use on social media to help boost brand engagement and increase revenue for events.
This job is based out of our company headquarters in Wilmington, MA.
- Create and edit content for social media, print and email marketing campaigns including graphics, flyers and video.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media, email and digital campaigns
- Track social media and email engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Assist on social media activation during events
- Uploading and organizing photo and video assets to Flickr and other platforms
- Other duties as assigned.
- Should be a rising junior, senior or recent graduate.
- Must have experience editing video
- Experience with the major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok
- Interest in pursuing a creative career in the sport industry
- Proficiency in Photoshop and the rest of the Adobe Suite
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Past experience or relevant coursework
- Portfolio or past work is a plus
- $13.50 an hour
- 20 hours per week
- Job length: February – July
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
2 hours ago