Business Affairs Intern
How to apply
- A top-performing law student with a passion for sports.
- A strategic and creative thinker who enjoys collaborating with others in various departments.
- Hard-working, self-motivated worker who is proactive and has a positive attitude.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Available to work 40 hours per week, unless otherwise agreed upon with their supervisor.
- Able to commit to a 12 week assignment.
- Has reliable transportation to and from the Pistons Performance Center.
- Able to provide their own housing throughout the duration of the internship.