How to apply
- Oversee and manage the payroll and timekeeping process including reviewing, validating and reconciling payroll data to ensure accurate payroll payments, reporting and records.
- Analyze, audit, reconcile and quickly resolve payroll and timekeeping issues to ensure timely submission.
- Process various types of accounts payable and receivable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices and expense reports.
- Process invoices ensuring coding is correct and that all deadlines are met
- Provide continuous, superior customer service and exceed internal and external customer expectations with service, communication, and urgency. Likewise, provide creative suggestions and proactive solutions to internal and external customer issues.
- Complete other special projects as requested by leadership.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of accounting or payroll experience.
- Bachelor's Degree, Business or Accounting emphasis preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer system skills including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, with strong work ethic.
- Ability to learn quickly, open to change and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment; handle multiple tasks with the ability to reprioritize and shift priorities quickly.
- Written/Oral communications - ability to speak and write clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Ability to work flexible hours required.
How To Apply
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
13 hours ago