How to apply
- Support the execution of the Bills brand strategy across owned, paid, and earned media channels.
- Leverage consumer insights and data to develop and implement marketing programs that drive organizational priorities and support annual goals.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of programs, optimize performance throughout a campaign, and partner with Strategy and Analytics teams to provide key learnings and reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the Bills organization to identify stories that will connect with our fanbase.
- Partner with Content, Media & Creative departments to create campaigns that grow fan engagement and reach new markets.
- Monitor marketing, digital, and media trends with an awareness of NFL and team-related headwinds that will impact the Bills.
- Design and execute focus groups to unlock insights and validate value propositions among core audiences.
- Experience working in brand marketing (sports and entertainment experience a plus but not required).
- Possess knowledge of and passion for the National Football League and the game of football.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who can clearly convey strategies, tactics, rationale and results to peers, partners and leadership.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver with strong project management skills to drive campaigns to completion.
- Execution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to process and make decisions based on data.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as needed.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time and navigate stadium, including steps, is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago