Account Executive, Group Event Specialist , Houston Dynamo FC
Houston Dynamo FC
How to apply
- Outbound selling of Group Tickets, Premium Tickets, and Hospitality areas including but not limited to – Suites, President’s Club Seats, Club Seats, Coushatta Pitchside Patio, el Jimador Sky Lounge, and Field level seating.
- Retention of Group Tickets and Premium book of business
- Selling of group hospitality tickets to private businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Selling of new Season Memberships and Partial Plan packages to private local, regional and national businesses with operations in the Houston area.
- Selling of BBVA stadium events including but not limited to – International Soccer, Rugby, and concerts.
- Attending chamber of commerce meetings, business-related networking functions.
- Perform basic office functions and sales and service activities to achieve a personal and departmental sales quota.
- Work all Dynamo FC and Dash match days including Stadium events to be assigned.
- Any special projects assigned by Senior Manager of Group Sales.
- Minimum of one (1) year of ticket sales and service experience with a professional sports organization
- Passion for sales
- Goal oriented and a creative self-starter
- Strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Sports Management, or related field preferred
- Sales experience within the professional sports or entertainment industries is preferred
- The ability to handle multiple projects at one time and provide reports and summaries as directed
- Extensive sales prospecting-by-phone, cold-calling experience
- Track record of setting meetings with key decision-makers of community and corporate groups
- Proven written and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM Database management system and SeatGeek a plus
- The candidate must be fluent in English and possess a basic understanding of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook. A bachelor’s degree and/or 1-3 years of pro sports sales experience is preferred. Knowledge of the local market helpful.
- Bilingual English and Spanish a plus.
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago