Food & Beverage Internship – Lake County Captains
Lake County Captains
How to apply
- Monitoring food and labor costs.
- Establishing vendor relationships.
- Monitoring, ordering, and receiving food and beverage products as well as maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Hiring, scheduling, and training for all food & beverage employees.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Minimum physical requirements are able to lift, carry and transport up to 50 pounds
- Insuring the cleanliness of all food areas.
- Fulfill game-day responsibilities.
- Determining stocking needs for each concession location and making sure it is stocked before the game.
- Must also be flexible and able to handle situations with a quick and professional response
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends from April – September
- Other duties as assigned
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
2 hours ago