ASM Global – Allegiant Stadium
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
- Manage the security department from a command-and-control and surveillance standpoint.
- Operate, monitor, and review security cameras and associated equipment in the Command Center to make effective decisions in critical situations.
- Determine the threat level of any issue/incident and decide immediate plan of action and direct security team appropriately.
- Contact law enforcement partners to obtain relevant information on issues within the surrounding community to understand the impact on the stadium and decide appropriate actions to be taken by security team.
- Monitor security officers and the premises to ensure the venue is free from trespassers, vandalism, and other crimes.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Provide specialized security for and monitors access to limited and restricted access areas such as network equipment areas, employee files and confidential records.
- Communicate any relevant issues/threats to Leadership and Security Management Team to inform how the issues are being dealt with/handled, or actions taken. Inventory management; maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Manage and direct day to day tasks for facility security officers: direct security officers to take appropriate measures to neutralize threats and other incidents, lead shift briefings, manage meal break and rest period coverage, track attendance and call offs, assign/adjust posts as needed, conduct regular walk-throughs, guard tours, and security inspections for assigned areas to ensure compliance, and audit/approve daily reports in incident management system.
- Ensure guards are compliant to safety and security protocols.
- Recommend candidates for hire, promotion, and termination; document performance; initiate corrective action for job performance.
- Take an active participatory role in creating and conducting on-going, in-service training for the security personnel assigned to the site.
- Coach and recognize staff in accordance with Allegiant Stadium guidelines.
- Maintain professional relationship and confidentiality with facility tenants; Work within cross-organizational teams to achieve results.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience in a security setting, preferably in hospitality/professional sports/facility management industry
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work long hours, including overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Experience in public relations and risk management an asset,
- Ability to identify individuals, situations and occurrences that are deemed as suspicious and effectively communicate with dispatch for investigation.
- Experience with effectively operate 24/7 security from a strategic level including planning, response, and day to day command.
- Investigative and documentation abilities for review on incidents, situations, and employee matters.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Outgoing, positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated; A winning attitude and strong drive for success
- Must be able walk and work long periods on your feet, along with navigate through stairways during a shift. Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry 25 or more pounds as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with diverse staff, tenacious work ethic and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to take direction and follow instructions for ultimate results
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change.
- Ability to effectively generate all relevant shift reports and distribute effectively in a timely
- Experience with managing employee relations, formal workplace complaints, and conflict resolution.
- Have sound decision making skills and communication skills to elevate incidents and guide staff to positive resolution results.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
19 mins ago