How to apply
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all building heating, cooling, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, hydraulic and DDC equipment and systems.
- Responsible for efficient operation of physical plant when supervisor is not on premises.
- Maintain a safe and comfortable environment for staff and patrons with minimum guidance from supervisor.
- Maintain logs and other records as required.
- Be responsible and punctual.
- Be courteous and treat people with respect.
- Inform Supervisor as necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all information and issues worked with.
- May assist in various project work as necessary.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- Snow Removal
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1st Class Stationary Engineer License with the City of Buffalo, New York is required.
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience with boilers and centrifugal chillers is preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standard safety protocols preferred.
- On call 24/7.
- Must be able to use hand tools, power tools and ladders.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, climb stairs, lift fifty (50) pounds, and work on catwalks and man lifts at high elevations.
- Maximum body weight cannot exceed 280 pounds in order to comply with safety limitations of equipment.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
3 hours ago