Marketing and Media (INTERNSHIP)
Gateway Professional Baseball
How to apply
The Gateway Grizzlies Professional Baseball Team, a member of the Frontier League, is currently in search of skilled and motivated Marketing and Media Interns for the 2021 season. The three (3) positions available will give candidates an opportunity to gain valuable experience in professional sports through our challenging and rewarding internship program. The internship will run from May through the beginning of September 2021.
This individual will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Design as an assistant and direct representative of the Marketing Department to Gateway Ticket Office, Promotions Department, and Corporate Sales Office. This individual will also utilize creative skills to create graphic art to aid the overall brand specifics of the Marketing Dept. This position falls under the Marketing & Media (INTERNSHIP - 3 Positions) umbrella.
Mass Media Marketing
- Official Social Media Manager
- Handle survey and market research within GCS Credit Union Ballpark
- Flyers, brochures, and simple graphic creator
- Web and host site administrative assistant
- Team photography and video editing
- Show and production management
- Post-game media liaison and engineer
- Design gameday graphics and art
- Compile brand specific photos, flyers, and marketing material
- Utilize skills to create brand specific fan engagement items
Must be familiar with Mac and Windows programs. Preferred working understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Photoshop, illustrator, inDesign, etc.) as well as video editing software (iMovie, FinalCut, After Effects).
- Good project management skills.
- Motivated - self-starting attitude.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles
- Up-to-date knowledge of new technologies and ability of applying it to marketing principles (social media, print, web, etc)
- Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
- Conversant with report writing, business procedures and correspondence.
- Ability to establish good relations with all levels of employees.
- First-class copyright skills and ability to use various technical aspects of the marketing theory for a wide range of customers.
- Strong knowledge of products in the market and product of the employing company along with knowledge of type of consumers.
- Time management, fixing priorities, organizing skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance.
- Statistical knowledge for analyzing systems and data for suggesting quick solutions for the problems.
- Effective presentation of information and strong spoken language skills for responding to questions from managers, clients and the general public.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
5 hours ago