Digital Asset & Video Production Internship- Remote Summer 2021
United Soccer League
How to apply
USL Work Experience Program 2021
Job Title: Digital Asset & Video Production UWEP
Position Type: Internship - For College Credit Hours Only
Semester: Summer 2021
Location: Remote for Summer 2021 Semester Only
Under the direction of the Creative Services team, the Digital Asset & Video Production UWEP supports the Creative Services department by organizing, storing, and retrieving media and assisting with the collection and production of video content. The Participant will assume an integral role in the production of both graphic and video production across all USL channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains the PhotoShelter system by tagging and documenting photography submitted by teams.
- Assembles videos using WSC video clip server
- Facilitates retrieval of previously cataloged images/video.
- Quality control of all incoming and outgoing digital assets (mostly photography).
- Basic digital video editing of projects as assigned using Adobe CC.
- May be asked to shoot or assist in the shooting of video content.
- Participants must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field and/or training and must certify that they are able to receive college credit from an accredited college or university for their participation.
- With the UWEP program being remote this semester, participants must have access to a computer or laptop with reliable internet connection.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work proficiently within MS Excel are necessary.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must. Must have a “team-first” mentality with an eagerness to learn.
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with a focus on quality and consistency.
- Ability to work under fluid deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of sports/soccer is preferred, but not required.