Suites and Catering Manager
Rocket City Trash Pandas
How to apply
- Ensure proper set-up of all Private Suites, Stadium Club, Group operations and Catered events prior to doors. Set-up duties may include (but are not limited to): verifying opening inventory, assigning duties to catering staff (employee/volunteer), ensuring sanitation standards are met, verifying that each location is fully operational, ascertaining levels of food production based upon projected guest attendance has been met; assuring that Location Lead or NFP Leader has followed proper procedures for distribution and handling of cash.
- Willing to cover any open position to assure location is fully operational and company standards pertaining to speed of service and guest satisfaction are met; assist with Premium Services operations and event needs, as directed by the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Provide a high level of oversight and operational expertise resulting in the smooth, efficient and profitable execution of services for all events.
- Ensures total compliance with all alcohol service policies. Monitors alcohol service throughout event to assure 100% compliance with Alcohol Service policies. Reports any alcohol service or compliance issues to DOFB immediately.
- Ensure each area is staffed appropriately based on expected attendance to ensure exceptional service. Area of responsibilities are to be assigned by the DOFB.
- Provides on-going direction, supervision and mentoring to hourly event staff. Monitor product quality and ensure high level of guest service.
- Ensure work environment is safe and free from harassment or discrimination; immediately address all safety concerns, potential hazards, accidents or incidents. Relays safety/health issues to management immediately.
- Ensure event staff and volunteers are aware of work place expectations; provide on-going assistance, training and mentoring to event staff and volunteers; promote a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative workplace environment by working side-by-side with staff and volunteers; reinforce procedures and practices through repetition; lead by example and provide on-going constructive feedback.
- Generates event employee schedules and verifies employee time for all Suites, Catering, Hospitality and Club Services.
- Assist in the on-going training, development, mentoring and supervision of hourly employees, as directed by department managers; responsible for completing documentation of employee performance and attendance issues in accordance with company policy and practice.
- Assist in the management of Catered events from set-up to tear down, including handling all communication with hourly staff, culinary staff and guests.
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleaning of equipment is maintained. Communicate all knowledge of faulty equipment in need of repair.
- The responsibilities of this position are subject to change with the development of the department. Any change in responsibilities will be communicated by the DOFB for BallCorps Food & Beverage LLC.
- Associate Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Nationally recognized, advanced food service sanitation training course certification.