Senior Communications Lead
- In conjunction with Global Comms team partners, build Canada-specific communications roadmap.
- Build strategic relationships with consumer lifestyle, health/fitness, and music outlets/influencers on behalf of Peloton, that will lead to media and social coverage.
- Work closely with the content and marketing teams to leverage our instructor talent to promote Peloton’s fitness content and expertise.
- Draft prep materials, pitches and press releases related to Peloton news and initiatives.
- In partnership with external PR agency, manage press activities and outreach around instructor talent, streaming and on-demand fitness content/Peloton App, product promotion, and retail showroom openings.
- Amplify compelling Member stories in the media to promote the diversity of Peloton’s worldwide community.
- 6+ years of experience working in communications and media relations, preferably in the media, lifestyle and/or fitness category
- Proven record of pitching and securing consumer press, and a deep understanding of the fitness, lifestyle and media sectors
- Ability to take global press/marketing initiatives and localize in market
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively, juggle multiple projects, and collaborate well within a small, enterprising team of communications professionals
- Ability to bring new thinking and ideas to the communications team
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and ability to ruthlessly prioritize