Marketing and Social Coordinator
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE)
You will be responsible for the always-on digital content strategy, campaign management, creative development and CRM in support of our Retail and Food & Beverage businesses, with a goal of reaching new audiences and engaging them to enhance overall business health and sales conversion.
- Always on Digital Content Strategy, Campaign Management and CRM.
- Handle Real Sports Apparel social media channels (FB, IG & TW).
- Collaborate closely with the brand team and business lines to align content with business priorities and maintain the health of the channels.
- Propose and activate promotions and contests to keep customers engaged.
- Participate in and encourage positive conversations and interactions within our channels; offer support and timely answers to all social inquiries received; escalate when needed.
- Collaborate with PR to facilitate talent / influencer outreach in an effort to grow our reach and engagement.
- Monitor social strategies, industry trends and followers’ behaviors to provide recommendations and act upon opportunities.
- Brief and coordinate paid social campaigns with agency partners.
- Work with CRM partners to grow subscriber base and deploy relevant content.
- Work with BI to monitor social & CRM performance; Compile and present monthly reports; Achieve annual follower/subscriber growth & engagement objectives.
- Lead all food and retail photo shoots.
- Work closely with studio and photographers to define art direction of photo shoots, including selecting and styling models, recommending locations, etc.
- Build and circulate mood boards and photo shoot briefs.
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure alignment with brand standards.
- File and store assets accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of community management experience, overseeing social media in a business environment including multiple brands
- Excellent writing skills with experience writing for social media
- Analytical skills and experience monitoring social performance
- 2+ years of experience handling photo shoots, graphic design and/or content production.
- Exceptional organizational skills, capable of efficiently managing time to properly plan and always deliver on time within a deadline-driven environment
- Alert and receptive to shifting demands within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Outstanding professionalism and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Creative, innovative, artistic, with an eye for design and aesthetics
- Ability to thrive within in a team environment, with high levels of teamwork
- Evening and weekend work required due to the nature of the projects