This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive and possess a working knowledge of soccer and experience with social media platforms. Additionally, applicants must be able to attend academy matches on weekends. Please note that applicants will primary work with the Union Academy teams but are likely to interact and work with the Union senior team as well.
- Capture both photo and video of Union Academy & Union II games, training sessions, and player lifestyle.
- Understand and create equity in the Union Academy brand.
- Propose and execute innovative content tied to social media KPIs such as engagement, video views, and impressions.
- Help ideate to make the academy and Union II best-in-class social channels.
- Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed.