No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in the set up and preparation for gameday matches
- Assist in the caretaking of the team’s equipment and gear
- Assist in the laundering and coordination of team gear
- Maintain, organize, and clean equipment and boot rooms
- In addition to these responsibilities, the intern will have the opportunity to assist the equipment manager with first team duties and gain an understanding of tasks including field layout and logistics, logging, notifying, addressing player or staff request for equipment, supplies, and facility needs/issues.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as necessary or assigned.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be able to work non-standard hours, including nights, weekends, gamedays and holidays as required.
- Reliable transportation required.