No Longer Accepting Applications
- Campaign Management – Oversee lead distribution process and monitor campaigns throughout the duration for tracking and determination of campaign
- Training – Train new hires on Microsoft Dynamics CRM processes and bolster user adoption through continual training.
- Data Integrity – Collect and import data from a variety of sources while ensuring data hygiene standards are maintained. Oversee ongoing duplicate detection jobs to ensure integrity of all data entered in the CRM system.
- Record Updating – Assist sales and service teams across all franchises with bulk updating of CRM records for tracking touchpoints, benefits, and member events.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience
- Experience working with CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferred)
- Experience working with KORE software is a plus
- Experience with Hosted Archtics/TM preferred
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) is a plus
- Understanding of CRM as it relates to sales, marketing and email marketing functionalities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high-level positions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Strong customer service skills required.