No Longer Accepting Applications
- Evaluate, reward, and discipline kitchen personnel as appropriate.
- Orient and train kitchen personnel in property and department rules, policies and procedures.
- Establish and train kitchen personnel in food production principles and practices.
- Help maintain and establish quality standards for food production.
- Assist in planning and pricing menus.
- Schedule kitchen employees in conjunction with business forecasts and a predetermined budget.
- Maintain payroll records for submission to the payroll department.
- Maintain food cost within purchasing specifications, storeroom requisition systems, product storage requirements, standardization recipes, and waste control procedures.
- Train kitchen personnel in safe operating procedures of all equipment, utensils, and machinery.
- Adhere to communication with all departments in order to facilitate the proper handling of event operations, including understanding BEO’s, client communications, and logistics planning.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local and industry-related culinary trends
- Maintain maintenance schedules in conjunction with manufacturer’s instructions for all equipment, and provides safety training in lifting, carrying, hazardous material control, chemical control, first aid, and CPR.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and assist with product ordering for all menu items and events.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and/or dining areas.
- Must be able to understand written and oral directions and to communicate with others.
- Must be able to promote and participate in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in extremes of cold to heat.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility to maneuver quickly among different areas of the facility.