Motion Design Intern Detroit Pistons
No Longer Accepting Applications
Here at the Detroit Pistons, we are focused on equality for all. We work collaboratively to foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that celebrates our differences while driving innovation and equity. Creating impactful experiences on and off the court is what we do - and ensuring that everyone has a voice is how we do it.
We are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population, and we are excited to meet you!
What you’ll be doing
- Developing motion graphics packages for a range of mediums across digital properties, social media channels, and in-arena video boards
- Facilitating project requests from departments across the Pistons Organization, including Partnerships, Membership, Marketing, Game Presentation, Retail, Basketball Operations, HR, and others.
- Maintaining the motion graphic elements library ensuring that projects are properly archived
- Collaborating across Brand Marketing verticals on design and activation strategies
- College students entering their junior or senior year, or recently graduated college within the last six months, studying Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Motion Design, or a related field.
- Enthusiastic motion designer who is passionate about both their design craft and the sports and entertainment industry
- A strong portfolio that shows refined motion design skills, inspired creative vision, strong technical acumen, and demonstrated understanding of graphic design
- Must be flexible and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Hard-working, self-improvers who are hungry, proactive, and possess a positive attitude.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, unless otherwise agreed upon with their supervisor. Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Ability to commit to the full 8-month assignment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from The Henry Ford Detroit Pistons Performance Center and Little Caesars Arena.
- Must be able to provide your own housing throughout the duration of the internship.