No Longer Accepting Applications
- Guide partnership marketing/fulfillment efforts for Chicago Wolves partners to assure that the partner business needs are met.
- Communicate regularly with current partners through phone calls, email, personal appointments and hospitality at Wolves events and games.
- Manage aspects of the partner’s contract and the contract process.
- Manage aspects of the A/R process including invoice distribution, tracking, follow up and internal communication.
- Manage and direct implementation of partnership initiatives.
- Co-manage partnership inventory for the Chicago Wolves.
- Develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the partner’s business strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Cross-department coordination of activities with Graphics (Creative), Operations, Public Relations, Television Production and Ticketing departments in order to proactively deliver value to partners and execution of contractual benefits.
- Identify value added opportunities for partnership portfolio.
- Manage partnership proof of performance/recap process including creation of sponsorship recaps, compilation of all relevant information in the recap process.
- Build sales presentation decks.
- Business Dev. opportunities may exist in this role, secondary to Client Service.
- Attendance at all Wolves home games and other events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extremely strong organizational, time-management skills and high attention to detail.
- Team-oriented attitude and willingness to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- A strong focus on relationship management and customer retention.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.